Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Family in St Andrews

My uncle Mark is sitting, aunt Rona and cousin Peter. Dinner last nite with family was fun!

Currently I am a walking zombie not having fallen asleep for but a few hours over several days. I imagine my body will capitulate in exhaustion at some point. Today Mark and I drove into Perth for Marks work. Wàiting for him, I went thru a bunch of shops looking for a special UK power converter. I am in a cafe using the Wi-Fi presently. Tomorrow morning I will take a 5 hour trip to Chester Wales. That is the start of the Wales trek. The weather here is like Portland in April. The people are awesome here, very friendly.

1 comment:

  1. Hoot Man, Matthew! You and your kin radiate most happy reunion in Scotland. Well done! the bagpiper's rift declares. Well done. Now get some much needed sleep.Terry has been trying to comment on your blog too.

    ReplyDelete